Avoid the drafts and utility bill shock by insulating your attic with spray foam insulation. Here are the top six reasons to make spray foam your insulation of choice:
- Spray foam expands to fill unwanted gaps or cracks, preventing year-round loss of heated or cooled air within the home.
- Air leaks and those dreaded cold drafts are eliminated when insulating an attic with spray foam.
- Does not age, sag, settle, or suffer from moisture-related problems like fiberglass or cellulose.
- Closed-cell spray foam possesses an R-value of 7; higher than other insulation products.
- The best option for an unfinished attic space, thus preventing heat gain or loss in rooms below the attic space.
- Spray foam is effective at keeping pests and other pollutants out of the home.
Treat yourself to year-round comfort by installing or upgrading to the super powers of spray foam insulation.
Got questions about your attic space? Contact us for answers and a free in-home consultation.